Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finding the path

God works in me, not because of be but despite me. I have fought Him every step of the way, but He has not given up on me.
He saved me when I could not save myself.
He has taken allowed me to lay down my life, taken away my fear of death.
He provided me with a connection to the church, who teaches His word & can disciple me.
He has provided me with a compassionate servant’s heart.
When He said “Go” I could not bring myself to ask “Where?” but He has provided me with a path & place to go.
11 months in 11 countries, all over the world.
Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, China, Ukraine, Moldova, & Romania
I am praying I will make it through the application process, if this is where He wants me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment