Friday, November 12, 2010

And so it begins

I have just submitted my application for The World Race.

I know there are things that I need to do in preparation, physically & spiritually.
I am working on reading through the whole bible. Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21.
I need to go to a dentist, optometrist & doctor to make sure I’m fully ready to go wherever He leads.
Praying God would provide guidance, a clear path, and a means as He sees fit.

I am requesting that my brothers and sisters in Christ help teach me and show me discipleship and help me grow with fellowship. I know that there will be growing pains and pruning pains, but it will all be for His glory.

I would love to see fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ as in the early church. Sharing meals and the Lord’s Supper, meeting daily to pray, discuss scripture, and proclaim the glory of Christ’s name.

I ask for your prayers & support in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment