Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where am I going?

So for most of you who have been keeping up with this, I got accepted to the World Race program.

I will be spending 11 months abroad. The possibilities of what I will be doing is endless. Helping orphans, making clean water wells, working with sex trafficked women, construction, teaching, hospital visits. Doing all things to the glory of God.


I will continue to update this blog, but I will also have another one on the World Race site. I will try to keep both up.


Here are all of the countries that I'm going to (I plan on writing about each country)




I would ask for prayer. Not for safety, but that God's work would be done. I have taken hold and continue to pray for the mentality that Paul had.



Acts 21:13
Then Paul answered, "What are you doing, weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be imprisoned but even to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."

I will continue to ask for prayer. If you are able to help fiscally, anything and everything helps, and I greatly appreciate any donations. http://ow.ly/3qmud

No comments:

Post a Comment