Tuesday, December 21, 2010

God give me strength

I feel God calling me to some dangerous places, He has given me courage to no fear the things that would destroy the body. He has broken my heart for a lot of things.

To help those affected by the LRA in Uganda, DR Congo, Central African Republic & Sudan.


To help & encourage the persecuted church in any and all ways possible.


To help those who have experienced human trafficking.


Through the World Race program I am able to go to Uganda, China, Cambodia. and other places. I will always ask that you pray for me as I go do these things. I ask that you wouldn't pray for my safety, but pray God's will would be done on this trip.

Any finical contributions would be greatly appreciated. You may donate at the following link:
Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment