Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pray for me

I feel like God has called me to go. I cannot stand by and let someone else do what God has called me to do myself.

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”


I know I have said I request prayers. These are the areas that I would ask you pray for me.

I do not ask that you pray for my safety, but that you would pray God would take me where He wants me to go, even if this includes dangers & hardships.

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.


I do not ask that you pray that Christianity would spread, but that I would be able to boldly proclaim the Gospel and that many would be saved & that the Gospel would spread.
 
Ephesians 6:19-20
Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment