Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The next step

I received the call that I've been accepted to the World Race program. I am so excited I could barely contain myself on my drive home from work yesterday. I wanted to dance in the street in my "ephod".

The next thing I’m looking to do is getting accepted to the pastoral internship at my church. The main reason I want to this is so I can have a very well defined view of theology. Even if I do not get the internship I will take refuge in the spirit that God will give me the right words.


Luke 12:11-12
11 “When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, 12 for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.”


I would request that I would be in your prayers & encouragement while I’m approaching this opportunity. I ask that you would pray, not for my safety, but that God’s work would be done through this trip. I would ask for prayers that, if it is His will, the way would be provided.


Luke 10:2-4
2 He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3 Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. 4 Do not take a purse or bag or sandals; and do not greet anyone on the road.


I will do everything I can to carry the finical burden & trust that God will provide. If you would like to make donations, they can be made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment